Tilden Dental Group - Providing Cosmetic & Restorative Care Since 1980
**6/3/2020 Coronavirus Update**
Our office is now reopened and ready to treat you!!
We are stocked with proper PPE, including FDA-approved N95 masks, gloves, gowns, and plastic face shields. We health screen every person entering our office, including staff and doctors daily. For your protection and ours, we implement safety and wellness fees for patients who need treatment and are committed to providing you with a safe and comfortable experience. You give us a reason to smile and we look forward to seeing you soon! See below the detailed protection measures.
**Protective measures put into place:
Our Staff: We will not let a sick employee work on a patient. We are doing a daily health screening, plus taking everyone's temperature prior to starting the day. Even if a clinician is not symptomatic, when they wear their N95 mask for the duration of your visit, you have almost no risk of contracting an airborne illness since no respiratory droplets will be expelled into the air.
Patient and Public Protection Measures:
1. Pre-screening and day-of-visit screening questionnaire for general illness/Coronavirus. We don't want sick patients to exit their home, so we will postpone dental care until you are well. Help everyone in our community by staying home when you are feeling sick.
2. Patient temperature being taken on site and hand sanitizer dispensed. Those at/over 100 degrees will be sent home, given a mask (if they don't have one already), then advised to contact their doctor and self-isolate. After 10 days AND 2 full days without fever, one can resume normal daily activities and dental care!
3. Before starting any dental care, patients are given a pre-procedural hydrogen peroxide rinse to swish with. This precautionary measure is intended to reduce the bacterial and viral load inside the mouth.
4. Social distancing: Face coverings are required for entry and one should be wearing one anyways when walking about. We strive to keep no more than 2 clients present in the waiting room. Please help by bringing no companions unless medically necessary. You will see us clinicians in more extensive protective equipment, and probably never without a N95 mask, even when casually talking with you. (Prior to these precautions, we would just put on the basic mask when working on your mouth directly.)
5. Sanitization: all common elements (pens, door handles, sanitizer dispensers, countertops, phones, computers, etc) are disinfected 6+ times daily. Treatment rooms are still disinfected using hospital-grade disinfectants and dental instruments are sterilized using pressure-heat sterilization machines. Rooms are cleaned even after quick consultations and second opinion exams. Coronavirus, flu virus, strep, and all of the bad microbes are easily killed in 1 minute by our high-level disinfectants which are hospital-grade.
6. Air hygiene: NEW EQUIPMENT includes 4 HEPA + air ionizers (ionization destroys and pulls airborne viruses and bacteria out of the air, while HEPA filtration traps them and prevents air stagnation within the office). That's one unit per operatory and each will HEPA filter the air 5 times per hour.
History of this Closure:
We started with a closure from March 16-April 1, then when social distancing guidelines and school closures extended to April 7th, we extended the closure to April 7. This was further extended to April 30th, then to the end of May.
Our father-and-son dental team welcomes you to their Streeterville dental office. Dr. Jordan J. Tilden and Dr. Zachary Tilden offer cosmetic and restorative dentistry to help patients enjoy their best smiles. We back-up our treatments with a commitment to ensuring natural, lasting results.
Come to the practice that treats you like family!
If you’re looking for a dentist near you in Downtown Chicago, contact us at Tilden Dental Group. You can also find our practice online through Facebook using the link at the bottom of the page.
Contact Us Schedule An Appointment
Our Mission: To make your wishes a reality by providing the highest standard of dental care in a state-of-the-art facility with a welcoming, informative, and relaxing atmosphere.
Conservative Dental Care for Healthier Smiles
Tilden Dental Group is committed to dental care that has a positive impact on your life. Whether you’re looking to improve overall oral health, or issues that require attention and restoration, we offer services to promote healthy teeth and gums for a lifetime. Most notably, both of our doctors are truly gifted when it comes to saving teeth when other dentists have recommended the tooth be removed and replaced with an implant.
Our doctors focus on restorative and advanced procedures for patients with common cosmetic flaws and dental health issues, including missing and damaged teeth. Our services include:
• Invisalign® Clear Aligners
• Dental Implants
• Sleep Apnea Treatment
• Full Mouth Reconstruction
With additional cosmetic services that include tooth-colored fillings and teeth whitening, our team creates care plans that allow your smile to look radiant and healthy. Whenever possible, our Streeterville dentists work hard to preserve healthy parts of your smile and avoid unnecessary procedures.
What Makes Us Different?
During your patient consultation, we take the time to listen to your goals, then educate you on available treatment options and your current oral health status. Our goal is to make a care plan that fits your budget, lifestyle, aesthetic desires, and timetable. We want to create a strong relationship with you and to ensure you have confidence in knowing you have everything you need to achieve a bright new smile! This is why our dental office also frequently hosts community service events to promote healthier smiles throughout downtown Chicago!
The doctors also practice what's called "minimally invasive dentistry", which is a part of the contemporary preventative dentistry model. This is a new model that follows the dental research related to remineralization of our teeth. Did you know you can reverse small cavities? When the doctor sees a tiny cavity starting he will not always jump to place a filling, but instead will advise you of how to reverse that cavity yourself! Obviously not all cavities are candidates for remineralization though.
Meet our Streeterville Dentists -- Call Us Today!
Tilden Dental Group has proudly served our community in downtown Chicago for over 30 years. In decades of caring for patients, we have adopted an approach to dentistry that is gentle, minimally invasive and considers patients as vital parts of the process to save their teeth. At Tilden Dental Group, we work in partnership with you to cooperatively support your oral health.
If you’re looking for lasting cosmetic dental care and restorative dental services, our trusted Streeterville dental office is here to help! Contact Dr. Jordan Tilden and Dr. Zachary Tilden today to schedule your next appointment or consultation. We gladly serve patients from nearby Chicago neighborhoods including Gold Coast, Old Town, and River North, Illinois!
Follow Us/Patient Reviews: